All Available Jobs
Under the direct supervision of the Weatherization HVAC Install/Technician II, employee will perform a variety of HVAC measures. This includes; test, install, maintain, repair HVAC systems, and install, wrap, insulate duct-work of low-income weatherization clients.
Duties: Teaching basic educational, social and personal skills instruction to preschool children. Report preparation required.
Duties: The Primary Teacher is directly responsible for the planning, development and implementation of daily early childhood development learning experiences and activities and for the day-to-day management of an assigned classroom, including the supervision of assigned Secondary Teacher and/or classroom volunteer(s).
Under the general supervision of the Primary Teacher, the Secondary Teacher assists in carrying out the prescribed program of providing enriched experiences for children enrolled in the Early Childhood Development Program.
- Operates vehicles used in transporting clients in accordance with the trip order.
- Ensures all clients are in proper restraints in compliance with MGCAA Operating Plan and the National Highway Traffic Safety Regulations.
- Walks through the bus at the end of the route to ensure that no client has been left unattended.
- Maintains or arranges for maintenance for the vehicle.
- Maintains a daily log of all trips, noting odometer readings, clients transported and statistical information as required by the program funding this position.
- Reports any accidents to the immediate supervisor and completes accident reports accordingly.
- Must obtain a police report at the time of any accident. Report any accidents in writing to the immediate supervisor. Follow established plan of action for accidents/incidents/moving violations.
- Performs other duties as required.
Duties: Repairs, improvements to existing structures for energy related purposes. Regular full-time.