All Available Jobs
Job Summary: This Case Manager is responsible for working with clients to develop a personalized case management plan that addresses their barriers to self-sufficiency. In addition, the Case Manager is responsible for providing continuing case management services. Highly responsible professional work performed under the general supervision and direction of the Director of Community Services, Deputy Director and/or Executive Director. Incumbents are also responsible for the general implementation and supervision of programs in their respective counties. Work involves coordinating programs and activities with other public and private agencies.
- To apply the professional expertise of the ERSEA (Enrollment, Recruitment, Selection, Eligibility, and Attendance) process, ensuring that the agency complies with all regulations per applicable Head Start Performance Standards.
- Analyze, plan, and implement enrollment systems.
- Provide training related to enrollment systems and ERSEA policies and procedures. Ensure monitoring, agency collaboration, and tracking enrollment services.
Responsible for assisting center staff in implementing and providing support services for the children and families enrolled in Head Start. Support services include all identified needs for the children and their families.
- Responsible for implementation of generally accepted accounting principles
- Responsible for compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements
- Responsible for presentation of financial records to assure audit production
- Responsible for communication with CEO, Board of Directors, Policy Council and Program Managers
- Advertise, recruit and interview job applicants
- Review pre-employment documentation to determine job applicant eligibility
- Coordinate with program managers to recommend job applicants for selection consideration
- Coordinates drug and alcohol program
- Payroll processing
Under the direct supervision of the Weatherization HVAC Install/Technician II, employee will perform a variety of HVAC measures. This includes; test, install, maintain, repair HVAC systems, and install, wrap, insulate duct-work of low-income weatherization clients.
The Primary Teacher is directly responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of daily early childhood development learning experiences and activities and for the day-to-day management of an assigned classroom, including the supervision of assigned Secondary Teacher and/or classroom volunteer(s).
Duties: Teaching basic educational, social and personal skills instruction to preschool children. Report preparation required.
Duties: The Primary Teacher is directly responsible for the planning, development and implementation of daily early childhood development learning experiences and activities and for the day-to-day management of an assigned classroom, including the supervision of assigned Secondary Teacher and/or classroom volunteer(s).
Under the general supervision of the Primary Teacher, the Secondary Teacher assists in carrying out the prescribed program of providing enriched experiences for children enrolled in the Early Childhood Development Program.
- Packages meals, load the delivery vehicle and delivers meals to home-bound clients
- Monitors temperatures, quality, and quantity of meals. In addition, monitors the temperature of the last meal delivered on each route twice per month; reports on the appropriate form.
- Maintains appropriate files, logs, and reports on meal delivery
- Operates vehicles used in transporting clients in accordance with the trip order.
- Ensures all clients are in proper restraints in compliance with MGCAA Operating Plan and the National Highway Traffic Safety Regulations.
- Walks through the bus at the end of the route to ensure that no client has been left unattended.
- Maintains or arranges for maintenance for the vehicle.
- Maintains a daily log of all trips, noting odometer readings, clients transported and statistical information as required by the program funding this position.
- Reports any accidents to the immediate supervisor and completes accident reports accordingly.
- Must obtain a police report at the time of any accident. Report any accidents in writing to the immediate supervisor. Follow established plan of action for accidents/incidents/moving violations.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Provide administrative support services for weatherization and housing programs, including, but not limited to; correspondence, reporting requirements, client/vendor contact, phone support, and other clerical duties as assigned.
- Maintain accurate weatherization data including, but not limited to; waiting list, completed job data for monthly and programmatic reporting, and assisting with materials/equipment inventorying as needed.
- Assist with client outreach and education, including preparing and maintaining supplies for outreach and education.
Duties: Repairs, improvements to existing structures for energy related purposes. Regular full-time.
Job Summary: Assists the Youth Program Coordinator in implementing the After School and Summer Camp programs for youth in grades K-12.
- May participate in special programs and/or events.
- May drive agency vehicle.
- May input program data into database.
- Complete trainings as required.
- May be required to help out in multiple areas as needed.
- Clean area as needed.
- May fill in for related duties as needed.
Internal: Maintain close daily contact with supervisor, staff and volunteers to receive and provide information.
External: Maintain contact as needed with external community groups, schools, and others.
Job Summary: Plans, implements and supervises After School and Summer Camp programs for youth in grades K-12 following all requirements.
PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION
- Devises, develops and coordinates programs, services and activities that prepare youth for success, promoting safety of members and quality in programs at all times.
- Responsible for implementing special initiatives and age specific programming in the agency’s Cyber Smarties/ Bullying curriculum.
- Plan special events, such as guest speakers, performances or field trips.
- Monitor and evaluate programs, services and activities to ensure safety of members including maintaining a ratio of staff to members of 1:25 or less.
- Gain a working knowledge of grant outcome expectations and report results as requested.
- Serve sincerely as a youth advocate to all youth, especially those in need of role modeling, resources, and advocacy.
- Recruit and retain participants for the duration of programs to successfully educate and fully connect with youth.
- Actively contribute to the organizational culture of outstanding teamwork.
- Communicate daily with supervisors as well as other professional staff to discuss issues and provide and/or receive information. Initiates and monitors regular communication with members, as needed for discipline, advice and counsel.
- Ability to work with youth in grades K-12
- Help develop - The Arts, Sports & Fitness & Recreation, Health & Life Skills, Character & Leadership Skills.
- Ensure that the program area is secure and clean.
- Ensure that program equipment is in good condition and instruct members in the proper use of the equipment.
- Discipline members fairly, consistently, and only according to established policies and procedures.
- Ensure a productive work environment by participating in staff meetings.