To perform a wide variety of responsible and complex administrative, secretarial and clerical duties for the executive management team and other supervisory staff; to coordinate and participate in office support functions in support of the Agency’s goals and objectives.
- Five years administrative experience is desirable
- Four years advance computer skills: Excel, Powerpoint, Word; Database experience; Adobe Indesign or comparable publishing software.
- Two-year Associate Degree required. Four-year Degree in business administration preferred.
- Ability to coordinate, organize and review the work of staff in the area of work assigned
- Ability to independently perform the most difficult administrative support services
- Desire to be proactive and provide positive experience for everyone
- Polite, professional and attentive
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Must be a US Citizen, have a Permanent Resident card or an alien Registration Receipt Card
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or any crime against children
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)