Job Duties: Responsible for working with clients to develop a personalized case management plan that addresses their barriers to self-sufficiency and continuing case management services. Coordinates programs and activities with other public and private agencies; as well as implementing and supervising programs in respective counties. Coordinates the transportation program at the county level for the delivery of transportation services to elderly, handicapped and other eligible clients.
- 7yr MVR required- restrictions apply
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent and/or sexual crimes or any crime against children.
- Bachelor Degree in social, behavioral or human services field
- Two years of experience working in a community based organizations
- Must be 24 years of age with 3 years driving experience.
Submit Resume or print an application @ www.mgcaa.org to:
121 Prince Street
Warner Robins, GA 31093