To provide parent education and supervised visitation services for families and children who are referred by the Georgia Department of Human Services, Division of Child Support Services.
- Intake and assessment – interview custodial and non-custodial parents
- Case management
- Documentation – establish and maintain appropriate professional files regarding each family
- Data Collection and Reporting
- Develop and provide group parenting classes/education sessions for non-custodial parents
- Provide individual education/counseling sessions for non-custodial parents and custodial parents
- Provide parenting-time visitation sessions on-site, in community, in-home, or in other settings as dictated by case plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Human Services or related field
- Two years’ experience working with children and families
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.