The Child Nutrition Reporter will work under the general supervision of the Head Start Coordinator for Nutrition and direct supervision of the Center Manager. Also, the custodian is responsible for daily appearance and cleanliness of the center and grounds.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Call meal count orders to agency that provides the meals
- Maintains accurate inventory and ordering of kitchen supply needs.
- Communicates with Nutrition Coordinator who will notify public school nutritionist when menu changes are needed for children with food allergies, food related disability, religious reason, and parent preference.
- Attend staff meetings, pre-service and in-service training as required.
- Must have transportation
- Pick-up and deliver meals daily
- Responsible for inventory and ordering janitorial supplies.
- Responsible for securing janitorial supplies and other hazardous materials.
- Responsible for overall cleanliness and safety at the center and the center grounds, report any safety and maintenance issues to the Center Manager immediately.
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.