The Child Nutrition Reporter will work under the general supervision of the Head Start Coordinator for Nutrition and direct supervision of the Center Manager. Child Nutrition Reporter is responsible for maintaining accurate meal counts for the agency we contract meals from. Also, the custodian is responsible for daily appearance and cleanliness of the center and grounds.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- First Aid/CPR certification required
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- Knowledge of Head Start Performance Standards and Policy and Procedures
- Child and Adult Care Food Program record keeping policies
- Knowledge of Personal Policy and Procedures
- Uses time efficiently
- Possess the ability to relate and communicate with children and families
- Ability to follow guidance and accept training and technical assistance as needed and provided
- Knowledge of all health and safety procedures
- Knowledge of proper use of materials and equipment