Clerical position performed under the direction and supervision of the Director of Community Services or her designee. The incumbent is responsible for assisting the CSBG Management Team with program implementation, support and monitoring. This is to include, but is not limited to: monitoring files for contract compliance, computer data entry, and communicating with other private and public social service agencies to provide information relative to Community Services’ programs and services as instructed:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of three years of administrative support experience preferably Data entry skills are a must in this position.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.