Create, implement and maintain a database for technological equipment agency-wide. Install, maintain and repair technological equipment and networks in coordination with IT vendor. Ensure that adequate IT infrastructure is in place and is used to its maximum capabilities. Provide technical assistance to staff for all technological equipment. Will work closely with IT Vendor providing assistance and feedback as needed.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Associate Degree in Computer Science desirable
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- Must have extensive experience with data-based software applications.