Receives, reviews, and enters data into computer system or tracking database according to established procedures. Ensures accuracy of all data recorded, prepares materials for printing and responds to requests for information. Work includes resolving inconsistencies by using standard data entry procedures, and requesting further information for documents that are deemed incomplete. May have to verify data before entering into a file, correct the data, delete unnecessary data, or combine data from several sources.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- Must have extensive experience with data-based software applications.