The Data Specialist is responsible for all matters concerning data management in the Head Start program. Work is performed under general supervision and the employee must use independent judgment in determining solutions to problems within established policy and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as Administrator for all Head Start data management systems, such as ChildPlus.Net, PANDA, and the Head Start Enterprise Systems (HSES). This position ensures the fidelity of the data contained in all data management systems.
- Develop and implement procedures for gathering data to be used for data entry.
- Supervise, train and support data entry staff.
- Oversee processing of applications and child and family data for accuracy and timeliness.
- Utilizes “check and balance” procedures to ensure the accuracy of work.
- Must possess high school diploma; Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree in business from an accredited college or university and at least one year related experience is desired.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.