Job Location: Warner Robins, Houston County, Georgia
Application Deadline: 07/20/2020
- Packages meals, load the delivery vehicle and delivers meals to home-bound clients
- Monitors temperatures, quality, and quantity of meals. In addition, monitors the temperature of the last meal delivered on each route twice per month; reports on the appropriate form.
- Maintains appropriate files, logs, and reports on meal delivery
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- Must be at least 24 years of age or meet the requirements of the agency insurance carrier
- Must have and maintain private automobile insurance with proper liability insurance.
- First aid/CPR certification required
Drug test and Consent for Criminal history background check Required for Clearance