The Education Coach implements a coordinated coaching strategy for education staff. Primary focus area (CLASS or Teaching Strategies) will be assigned by Head Start Director. Work is performed under general supervision and the employee must use independent judgment in determining solutions to problems within established policy and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field. Training and experience Desired.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- Valid Georgia Driver’s License, proof of current auto insurance and access to transportation.
Send Resume or print an application @ www.mgcaa.org to:
121 Prince Street
WARNER ROBINS, GA 31093