Job Location: Warner Robins, Houston County, Georgia
Application Deadline: 07/01/2020
- To apply the professional expertise of the ERSEA (Enrollment, Recruitment, Selection, Eligibility, and Attendance) process, ensuring that the agency complies with all regulations per applicable Head Start Performance Standards.
- Analyze, plan, and implement enrollment systems.
- Provide training related to enrollment systems and ERSEA policies and procedures. Ensure monitoring, agency collaboration, and tracking enrollment services.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to maintain a database
- High School diploma required
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in social work, human services or related field desirable
- Prefer a minimum of one year of related clerical/administration experience, with a strong emphasis on record keeping, tracking, and contact with the public
- Bilingual (Spanish) skills are desirable