Responsible for assisting center staff in implementing and providing support services for the children and families enrolled in Head Start. Support services include all identified needs for the children and their families. This position will be responsible for serving families in Perry, Centerville and Byron, Georgia.
- Four-year degree in social work, human services, counseling, or related field required.
- Certification in social work, human services, family services, counseling, or a related field and experience working with the target population preferred.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551).
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS).
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- Pre-Employment Drug Testing required.