The Family Service Worker is responsible for assisting center staff in implementing and providing support services for the children and families enrolled in Head Start. Support services include all identified needs for the children and their families
- Must have a four-year credential or certification in social work, human services, family services, counseling or a related field.
- Experience working with target population
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.