Position is responsible for assisting the Head Start Director in the administration and management of the Head Start program in accordance with state and federal regulations. This position supervises all center managers in the day to day operation of center level activity. The Assistant Head Start Director assumes the responsibilities of the Head Start Director in his/her absence. Individual must align all actions to support agency mission by ensuring all policies and procedures demonstrate integrity and ethical behavior.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration; Master’s degree desirable.
- Two years’ experience in supervision of staff, fiscal management and administration is desirable.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
Valid Georgia Driver’s License, proof of current auto insurance and access to transportation.
Send Resume or print an application @ www.mgcaa.org to
121 Prince Street
WARNER ROBINS, GA 31093