Under the direct supervision of the Weatherization HVAC Install/Technician II, employee will perform a variety of HVAC measures. This includes; test, install, maintain, repair HVAC systems, and install, wrap, insulate ductwork of low-income weatherization clients.
- Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED. Two years’ experience as HVAC technician and willingness to continue education in HVAC field; physically fit to lift up to 100 lbs.
- EPA Certified, NATE Certified a plus!
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.