Under the direct supervision of the Weatherization HVAC Install/Technician II, employee will perform a variety of HVAC measures. This includes; test, install, maintain, repair HVAC systems, and install, wrap, insulate duct-work of low-income weatherization clients.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years experience as HVAC Technician and willing to continue education in HVAC field; physical lift 100 lbs.
- EPA Certified.
- NATE Certified a plus!
Send resume or printed an app @ www.mgcaa.org to:
121 Prince Street
Warner Robins, GA 31093
Job Type: Full-time