Job Location: Warner Robins, Houston County, Georgia
Application Deadline: 06/18/2020
Professional position responsible for the basic procurement activity of a nonprofit agency.
- Prepares and reviews bid documents to include Requests for Proposals.
- Preparation and/or review of purchase requisitions.
- Procurement of services, equipment, or supplies.
- Coordinate repair requisitions with Senior Maintenance Tech.
- Functions as a liaison between the purchasing department and accounts payable.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an Alien Registration Receipt Card (form 1-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children
- High school graduate or equivalent; 3 years’ experience in a purchasing related field. Extensive experience in purchasing at a large establishment. Knowledge of governmental purchasing requirements.
- Documented on-the-job experience in the recruitment, interviewing and selection process