Under the general supervision of the Primary Teacher, the Secondary Teacher assists in carrying out the prescribed program of providing enriched experiences for children enrolled in the Early Childhood Development Program.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have experience in Child Care field
- Must possess a valid first aid and CPR certification
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- MUST HAVE CURRENT CHILD DEVELOPMENT ACHIEVEMENT CERTIFICATE (CDA)