This position works under the general supervision of the Primary Teacher. The Secondary Teacher assists in carrying out a prescribed program of providing enriched experiences for children enrolled in the Early Childhood Development Program.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have CDA Certification or 2 year diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Must have experience in Child Care field
- Must possess a valid first aid and CPR certification
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- MUST HAVE CURRENT CHILD DEVELOPMENT ACHIEVEMENT CERTIFICATE