This is a professional position performed under the general supervision of the Senior Services Coordinator. Incumbent is responsible for the daily management and supervision of the nutrition program and activities for the elderly and staff in designated county.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- High school diploma required; Two years of college education is desired.
- Four years of related experience working in a group setting with the elderly population.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and must have working knowledge of basic computer systems.