Position under the general supervision of the Site Manager and Senior Services Director. Assist with daily management and supervision of the nutrition program for the elderly and staff in designated county. Position will provide delivery of meals to senior citizens in their homes.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good communication skills and the ability to relate to the elderly population.