Responsible for daily operation and management of a senior nutrition and activity program. Coordinates congregate and home delivered meals, recreational activities, education activities for seniors age 60 and older.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
- High school diploma required; Two years of college education is desired.
- Four years of related experience working in a group setting with the elderly population.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and must have working knowledge of basic computer systems.