Job Location: Warner Robins, Houston County, Georgia
Application Deadline: 06/07/2020
- Provide administrative support services for weatherization and housing programs, including, but not limited to; correspondence, reporting requirements, client/vendor contact, phone support, and other clerical duties as assigned.
- Maintain accurate weatherization data including, but not limited to; waiting list, completed job data for monthly and programmatic reporting, and assisting with materials/equipment inventorying as needed.
- Assist with client outreach and education, including preparing and maintaining supplies for outreach and education.
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an Alien Registration Receipt Card (form 1-551)
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of secretarial training in a vocational or business school