Job Summary: Assists the Youth Program Coordinator in implementing the After School and Summer Camp programs for youth in grades K-12.
- May participate in special programs and/or events.
- May drive agency vehicle.
- May input program data into database.
- Complete trainings as required.
- May be required to help out in multiple areas as needed.
- Clean area as needed.
- May fill in for related duties as needed.
Internal: Maintain close daily contact with supervisor, staff and volunteers to receive and provide information.
External: Maintain contact as needed with external community groups, schools, and others.
- Must have High School Graduation Diploma
- One year of experience working with youth; tutoring or mentoring experience is desirable
- Must be a US citizen; have a Permanent Resident Card, or an alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Must be 25 years of age to drive an agency vehicle
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record (NOT TO EXCEED 6 PTS)
- Must have and maintain a criminal history absent of convictions for violent crimes or for any crime against children.
Send Resume or print an application @ www.mgcaa.org to:
121 Prince Street
WARNER ROBINS, GA 31093